Autor Wiadomość
ernst Offline
Użytkownik

Kraków
Ducati Diavel C

Liczba postów: 215
Reputacja: 1
Zakłócenia od układu zapłonowego.
Mam dość mocne zakłócenia w obrębie baku, czyli w niedużej odległości od układu zapłonowego. Nawigacja, czy telefon nie ma z tym problemu ale w jednej kamerce pieprzy się dźwięk (słychać wyładowania najbardziej w okolicach 4000 obrotów), a w drugiej dźwięk i obraz faluje. Miał ktoś z was coś takiego lub wie jak to zlikwidować ? Chyba, że mam gdzieś jakąś masę odpiętą ?

2016-07-18, 07:26 PM
Szukaj Odpowiedz cytując ten post
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

Liczba postów: 229
Reputacja: 7
RE: Zakłócenia od układu zapłonowego.
Do you have new spark plugs? Do they have an "R" in the part number, like CR9EIX?
2016-07-19, 02:55 AM
ernst Offline
Użytkownik

Kraków
Ducati Diavel C

Yes, it's true. I have NGK CR9EIX.

2016-07-19, 12:47 PM
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

Is this a phone or camera? Where is it mounted? Could also be the injectors, they're fairly noisy. I can try messing with my phone on my bike.
2016-07-23, 03:36 AM
ernst Offline
Użytkownik

Kraków
Ducati Diavel C

It's SJ2000 and SJ9000. I mounted the cameras on the fuel tank and the right mirror.
Look at this http://filmy.elektroda.net/28_1468865430.mp4 In both cases, similar effects.

2016-07-24, 03:58 PM
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

That doesn't sound like electronic interference (usually gets more annoying and matches speed with the engine).

Can you do a test? Remove one camera from the protective case and put it in a soft padded bag or your jacket pocket, leave the other camera as it is. Turn them both on and go for a similar test ride while recording. See if the two are different.

To me, that sounds like vibration rattling the camera. Both cameras are mounted to the bike which transfers the same vibration. This is why I want you to isolate one camera to see if there is a difference. If it's really electronic interference, the noise will be there regardless (and would affect the camera at any RPM range). If it's not present on the padded camera, you have a vibration issue to figure out.
2016-07-24, 08:11 PM
ernst Offline
Użytkownik

Kraków
Ducati Diavel C

It's possible. If I mounted the cameras on the helmet all is ok. If it's not electrical interference but vibration, how to eliminate it ?
SJ2000 is my old camera in a metal tube. I can use silicone to the stabilize electronic components inside camera. Will be good test.

2016-07-24, 10:26 PM
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

You will need to locate where the vibration comes from. If it's the mount, you can use thin strips of dense foam or rubber (strips of bicycle inner tube work well) to help isolate the cameras. If it's internal in the cameras... Not sure as of yet. How do the cameras mount to the bike?

Since you said it's not an issue when the cameras are on your helmet, I'm willing to say vibration is causing the issue as your body is absorbing the vibrations.
2016-07-24, 11:59 PM
ernst Offline
Użytkownik

Kraków
Ducati Diavel C

NoExpert, many thanks !! Problem is solved Red_icon_cheesygrin
In SJ9000 causing the issue was too slim, not oryginal battery. In SJ2000 causing the issue was loose optical element. I used sponge to stabilize these elements and all is ok Red_icon_smile

2016-07-26, 05:00 PM
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

Excellent! Sounds much easier than chasing electrical interference.  Red_icon_cheesygrin
2016-07-29, 01:21 PM

Dodatkowe informacje

Skocz do:

-->