RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
Autor Wiadomość
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

Liczba postów: 229
Reputacja: 7
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
You would need a complete auto blipper system for downshifting on the 09-14 years. They're not cheap either. It has to monitor a few things to work and from what I've seen and read they can do more damage than good.

With the 09-14 flash it only incorporates quickshifter for up shifts, the sensors are not the right type for an auto blipper. The 15 and 16 use better sensors (potentiometer) so they can incorporate the auto blip feature into the ECU flash (add on feature and a few hundred more dollars). I doubt the YEC system has auto blip as well since again, sensors aren't good enough. I think Techtronics and Translogic make auto blipper systems, but I could be wrong. Then there is Marelli and Motec engine management systems that I believe add both auto blip and quick shift, but you're talking big big bucks for that.

As for the strain gauge setup, it reads up or down movement, but there is no auto blip. It's so you can run GP or standard shift patterns with the same system instead of getting a specific push or pull switch. My QS system can work both ways, but I have it setup for only upshift with GP pattern shifting.

If you get an auto blip system I believe you can hook the sensor up to it, but I'm not totally sure.

Read the IRC data, so it works with either push or pull (strain gauge), but it's for up shift, it does not do auto blip (would need an auto blip system). I recommend setting it up for your usual upshift pattern only, otherwise it will also kill the throttle on downshift which is the opposite of what you want. It also says 1-5v output, I believe you need 5v for the stock ECU and set to Normally Open.

All this talk about QS stuff, I had to run out and change my kill time real quick. Takes all of about 5 seconds with the iQSE system.
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 2016-08-29, 11:04 PM przez NoExpert.)
2016-08-29, 10:32 PM
Szukaj Odpowiedz cytując ten post

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - PonuryKlecha78 - 2013-01-17, 01:13 PM
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - NoExpert - 2016-08-29, 10:32 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - Siupa - 2016-03-06, 12:49 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - [Ziutek] - 2016-03-06, 01:15 PM

Dodatkowe informacje

Skocz do:

-->