RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
Autor Wiadomość
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

Liczba postów: 229
Reputacja: 7
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
FTE definitely has the most options. I'm planning to switch to WRT this year, will possibly lose a few features, but gain auto tuning and data logging, which I feel are more important. Since I've already flashed with the FTE software and have the setup, I may not lose any features. Have to see how it goes when I make the switch.

It's $100 US for a single FTE license, good for as long as you have that ECU. I think it goes down to $85 US each if you buy 3 licenses and $80 US each if you buy 10 licenses. Shops here charge $100 US to $125 US normally to flash an ECU (license plus some profit) with some up to $200+.

WRT allows you to flash as many ECUs you want, as long as you have the BIN file for them. So when I switch to WRT I can flash 09-11 and 12-14 R1's since I'll have the BIN files for both.

Just a quick note, FTE screwed something up in the 09-14 R1 images so the throttle map values have a set maximum for each cell. They're supposed to be fixing this, but it's been a few weeks now and no fix yet. I have made a bunch of changes to my image, but waiting for this to get fixed to flash my ECU. After it's fixed I may build a new image from scratch since supposedly they've made some improvements. On the plus side, I can copy a lot of the data to WRT and found the conversion to transfer the fuel data. Will be a cut and paste procedure to start with WRT when I get everything for it.

Another thing to think about, and this isn't for everyone, find four friends with 09-14 R1's that are local and want to flash. All four go in on a bench setup and three extra licenses, this is around $165 US each. Or find a generous person who will get the bench setup and let you just pay for the license. If I was there, I'd let you do this with my bike side harness. Heck, if you still haven't done it before I go to Poland again next spring/summer, I'll bring my FTE equipment and you can do it then. I don't think I can bring the WRT setup since the data logger will be wired into my bike's sensors, have to see how it's setup.
2016-03-19, 05:47 PM
Szukaj Odpowiedz cytując ten post

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - PonuryKlecha78 - 2013-01-17, 01:13 PM
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - NoExpert - 2016-03-19, 05:47 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - Siupa - 2016-03-06, 12:49 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - [Ziutek] - 2016-03-06, 01:15 PM

Dodatkowe informacje

Skocz do:

-->