RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
Autor Wiadomość
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

Liczba postów: 229
Reputacja: 7
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
I agree, it's a tool to be used by those with some understanding of the system. However, do you agree that the same amount of damage can be done with a PCV? Run the bike too lean and you will burn up the motor. Same principal, different execution.

If a person is competent with a PCV, they will likely be competent with the FTE system, once they learn the software of course. There is also the ability to import PCV maps directly into the fuel tables. From what I've seen, most people run the generic PCV maps, myself included, till I get my data logger system.

Flashing the ECU is not without risk, this is why I suggest people download the software and try to understand it first, if it's too much (can be very overwhelming) step back and go another route. That's the beauty of having options, we can buy what we're comfortable with. I was originally going to have a place flash my ECU for me, they want $115 plus shipping, not too bad. But then I realized it was a generic tune and would still need a PCV to refine it for my bike. The PCV system plus auto tune plus a quick shifter was a couple hundred dollars more than the FTE software, so I investigated it. After playing with it and talking to the guys at FTE (they're about 40 minutes away from me) I made my decision to get the FTE software.

It's really a personal decision, buy what you feel best about, be it the FTE system, a PCV, having your ECU flashed by a third party or leaving it stock. I'm not going to spread fear regarding any of the systems, just be cautious with what you choose and make sure you understand it and the risks involved.
2015-12-24, 11:16 PM
Szukaj Odpowiedz cytując ten post

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - PonuryKlecha78 - 2013-01-17, 01:13 PM
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - NoExpert - 2015-12-24, 11:16 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - Siupa - 2016-03-06, 12:49 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - [Ziutek] - 2016-03-06, 01:15 PM

Dodatkowe informacje

Skocz do:

-->