RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
Autor Wiadomość
motokofeina Offline
Młody

Liczba postów: 83
Reputacja: 2
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
(2015-12-24, 07:40 PM)NoExpert napisał(a): Just a quick question, how much does a new PCV with quick shifter and ignition modules cost in Poland?

Hi NoExpert;

I have a lot of respect to your opinions because they are well balanced. But I cannot agree with you about your "self tuning" philosophy.

Most of motorcycle riders (not only on this forum) have no or only a little knowlegde and understanding about how are fuel injection and ignition systems engineered and programmed.  Not even mentioning ETV, EXUP or closed loop....

So as soon as one has no knowledge and gets a tool to modify fuel/ignition maps a risk of damaging an engine grows rapidly. 

A year or two ago there was a man on other forum who was offering ECU reflashes. His "career" ended suddenly when two engines blew up what caused a lot of problems. Repair costs were very high.

Conclusion: we all like to have power and feel like the God. But a temptation to get more power can easily result in a death of engine (or ECU).

--
Motokodeina na Facebook'u

MOTOKOFEINA.PL - diagnostyka, tuning, chiptuning, hamownia motocyklowa, przygotowanie na tor
2015-12-24, 10:40 PM
Szukaj Odpowiedz cytując ten post

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - PonuryKlecha78 - 2013-01-17, 01:13 PM
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - motokofeina - 2015-12-24, 10:40 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - Siupa - 2016-03-06, 12:49 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - [Ziutek] - 2016-03-06, 01:15 PM

Dodatkowe informacje

Skocz do:

-->