RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
Autor Wiadomość
NoExpert Offline
Amerykanin

So. Cal
2014 R1 RN23

Liczba postów: 229
Reputacja: 7
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje.
I think MAD666 mentioned people should be able to flash their ECU and if after 7 days they don't like it they can have it flashed back and get their money back.

FTE is setup in such a way that you have to pay for each license and when you flash an ECU a license number is assigned to that ECU. There is no undoing this, once it happens, it is for life. FTE does not offer refunds for purchased licences that are used. So, in short, if a company offered this, they could stand to lose a lot of money since they would be paying for nonrefundable licenses and then having to refund money to customers if they didn't like the results. Very bad business model.

I have the FTE software and the flashing setup for my bike, in fact I'm going to flash my ECU in about an hour with some updated throttle maps (STD, A and B mode). MAD666 does have a point with not gaining much from flashing an EU bike, it's true, you won't get a sudden boost in power like the US models by removing the restrictions. You can get a much better feeling throttle though as well as making custom throttle maps (if you have the software and setup). There are also other small changes that can be made to help smooth the bike out. You can also load your fuel data directly to the ECU, no piggyback or add ons needed. You can use a Cordona strain gauge quick shifter plugged directly into the ECU and edit the cutoff table. You can have the bike start in A mode or STD mode.

What I recommend is downloading the software from FTECU.com and creating an FTE account (might need a US email account such as gmail or live, pick any US zip code for it like Riverside, CA 92503). Once you have an account and the software, go into the file manager and download some ECU images and play with them. You can see what's editable in the software and what's not. I did this for a few weeks before deciding to buy the setup myself.

A single license costs $100 USD, if you buy in bulk, like most shops who offer flash services do, they charge $800 USD for 10 licenses, or $80 each.

If you guys want, I can post up screen shots of different maps for the RN22/RN23 as well as some comparisons.

Just a quick question, how much does a new PCV with quick shifter and ignition modules cost in Poland?
2015-12-24, 07:40 PM
Szukaj Odpowiedz cytując ten post

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - PonuryKlecha78 - 2013-01-17, 01:13 PM
RE: RN22 i odblokowanie ECU - wszelkie informacje. - NoExpert - 2015-12-24, 07:40 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - Siupa - 2016-03-06, 12:49 PM
RE: R1 rn22 - Tomierłan - [Ziutek] - 2016-03-06, 01:15 PM

Dodatkowe informacje

Skocz do:

-->